Known as Babasaheb, Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar is popularly regarded as the architect of the Indian Constitution. So let’s check out everything about this New Ambedkar Images HD guide. But, among many of his great works, one thing that stands out is his revolution and fight to eradicate social evils like untouchability and fight for the rights of socially backward classes throughout his life. Appointed as India’s first law minister, Dr Ambedkar was also awarded Bharat Ratna in 1990, India’s highest civilian honour. So, if you are also inspired by such a great personality and looking for New Ambedkar Images HD, here you go! Stay tuned till the end for Top New Ambedkar Images HD!
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was born on 14th April 1891 and belonged to a Mahar family. Born into a lower caste family, Dr Ambedkar faced humiliation at every walk of his life. However, after establishing himself, he fought against caste discrimination, fragmenting the nation.
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar – History
Dr Ambedkar persevered in his studies despite all societal and institutional pressures and brilliantly graduated with a doctorate in economics from Columbia University in 1917. The youngster who endured excruciating caste humiliation rose to the first Minister of Law position in independent India and helped draft the Constitution.
Talking about his nature, he was very interested, and he loved reading books and gathering knowledge. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar completed his graduation from Elphinstone College, University of Bombay. After graduating, he studied economics at Columbia University and the London School of Economics.
Disapproval of Untouchability
The government invited Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar to testify about the Government of India Act which the Southborough Committee repaired. He raised his voice against the violence caused to the untouchables. He wanted the government to run separate electorates and reservation facilities for the untouchables.
In 1926, he started working as a legal professional and defended three non-Bhramins leaders. When practising law in the Bombay High Court, he tried hard to promote education for the untouchables and uplift their living standards.
He executed his first attempt by establishing Bahishkrit Hitakarini Sabha to promote the best education and socio-economic improvement for the untouchables and the outcasts.
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar – Political Journey
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was appointed as the principal of the Government Law Collage in the year 1935 in Bombay, and he held that position for 2 years.
He also served at Ramjas College at the University of Delhi as the chairman after Shri Rai Kedarnath’s death. In 1936, he founded his party and named it the ” Independent Labour Party.”
All the Top New Ambedkar Images HD with Quotes
1. Life should be great rather than long.
2. Cultivation of the mind should be the priority of human existence.
(New Ambedkar Images HD)
3. Religion and slavery are not compatible.
4. Be Educated, Organised, and Agitated.
5. If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help.
6. The relationship between husband and wife should be that of closest friends.
7. We must stand on our own feet and fight for our rights as best as we can. Power and prestige will come to you through struggle.
8. I measure the progress of a community by the degree of improvement that women have achieved.
9. Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise, both will wither and die.
10. Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is not fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not done to judge another.
(New Ambedkar Images HD)
Laced with motivational quotes, the biography of Dr Ambedkar is inspiring. According to society, he was a complete man who always lived his life for others. Initiating such a great revolution and making it possible despite facing such discrimination is unimaginable in standard human terms. However, to appreciate Dr BR Ambedkar’s efforts for India, use these New Ambedkar Images HD on the coming Ambedkar Jayanti.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) –
1. Why is Dr BR Ambedkar Famous?
B. R. Ambedkar, also known as Babasaheb Ambedkar, was one of the architects of the Indian Constitution. In addition to being a renowned political figure, he was a distinguished jurist, Buddhist activist, philosopher, anthropologist, historian, orator, writer, economist, scholar, and editor.
2. Is Dr BR Ambedkar a Freedom Fighter?
Dr Ambedkar was a genuine freedom warrior who dreamed of freeing India from British control and making it a nation where everyone could enjoy the benefits of freedom.
3. Who is the No. 1 Scholar in the World?
Colombia University named Dr B R Ambedkar the most outstanding scholar in the world.