Want to set up your new iPhone? Are you tired of figuring it out yourself? Well, the wait is over! Bringing you a complete guide for “How to Turn ON iPhone 12”? to get you on deck. So let’s check out everything about the How to Turn On iPhone 12 article.
Apple’s iPhone 12 series is Apple’s first step toward the world of 5g. After iPhone 11, which was a 4g phone, Apple now introduced iPhone 12 as their 5g lineup smartphone series. The iPhone 12 is still one of the best 5g phones you can buy. Apple launched its iPhone 12 lineup in October 2020. And if you talk about 2022, this phone still holds its position among the best available 5g smartphones in the market. Now, let’s not delay and jump into the step-by-step guide on “How to Turn On iPhone 12”?
How to Turn ON iPhone 12 Very Easily & Quickly
With the iPhone 12 lineup, Apple has also introduced a new phone in their lineup, which is the iPhone mini. There are 4 phones in iPhone 12 lineup now, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro max. Every model of the iPhone 12 has its unique features and design. Now let’s get to know more about this How to Turn On iPhone 12 guide.
Follow these How to Turn On iPhone 12 steps if you are setting up your new iPhone 12:
1. How to Turn On iPhone 12:
- How to Turn On iPhone 12, you must press and hold the Power Button and wait until the Apple logo appears.
- You’ll now see “Hello” in many languages.
- If you are colour-blind or have low sight, you can turn on Voice-Over or Zoom.
- You can now select your Language.
- Select your country or region. (This selection will affect the complete information on your phone, like, date, time, temperature, etc.)
- Now you will see a blue Accessibility Button on the screen. By tapping on it, you can set up your Accessibility Options to optimize your setup experience and use of your new iPhone 12.
**PS: If your iPhone doesn't start, go to the nearest service center for help.
2. Set Up by Using the Quick Start:
If you use an Apple device, use “Quick Start” to set up your phone.
- Bring the two devices together, and ensure that the devices are charged enough.
- Turn on your new device.
- A screen will appear on your old device, allowing you to set up your new device using Apple ID.
- Then Tap to continue on your old device; if you do not see a continue option, make sure that the Bluetooth is turned On.
- Wait for an animation going to appear on your new device.
- When it appears, then hold your old device on the new device and centre the animation on your old device using the Viewfinder.
- You will receive a message on your new device saying Finish.
- If you can’t use your old device camera, you have to click on Authenticate Manually.
- Use your old Device Passcode on your New Device only when asked.
- After that, you will see an option saying Transfer Data; click on it. This will transfer your data from your old phone to your new phone.
3. Start up your Device:
- Connect your Device with Wifi or with a Cellular Network.
- Turn on Wifi of your phone.
- You should see many Wifi Connection Options available near you at this point; select the connection from which you want to connect.
- Then continue your Setup Process.
4. Set Up your Phone’s Lock Screen Protection:
Before setting your phone’s lock screen protection, you should know that you can only set your Face ID or Fingerprint ID after assessing your phone’s Passcode. So, the following are the How to Turn On iPhone 12 steps for setting up a Passcode/FaceID on your phone.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Then select Passcode/Face ID, whatever you want to set up.
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Then type your Passcode and Confirm it.
This Passcode will work as a security shield on your iPhone.
5. Transfer your Information or Restore your Data:
This is also one of the most impressive features of Apple Devices. You can transfer your old Apple device data using your previous iCloud ID.
- You are now on the page showing options regarding Apps and Data.
- Select the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option.
6. Sign In Using the Apple ID
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Then click Ok.
7. Now Setup Siri & Other Functions
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Click on Accessibility.
- Then turn on Siri.
If you have come this far and read the thorough description of How to Turn On iPhone 12, then you are all armed to use your new iPhone ideally. At this point, if you still face any problems or get stuck in between, kindly re-read the entire How to Turn On iPhone 12 thing to get the whole idea and steps. So this is all about the How to Turn On iPhone 12 article guide.
Hope you like this How to Turn On iPhone 12 from here now. Missing anything in between would create unwanted hindrances while setting up your new device. If you enjoy checking or reading the How to Turn On iPhone 12 then please do share How to Turn On iPhone 12 with others as well also.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) –
How to Turn On iPhone 12 ON & OFF?
- Find the Volume Up button on your phone.
- Then find the Power Button of your phone.
- Press and hold these two buttons simultaneously.
- Then slide to the Power Off screen appears, and slide it to Turn Off your phone.
To How to Turn On iPhone 12 Device, just Press and Hold the power button.
Why can’t I Turn ON my iPhone?
If you cannot turn on your iPhone, you should try force restarting your phone. To force restart your phone, quickly press and release the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. After doing this, immediately Press and hold the Power Button for 10 seconds.