Aadhar is one of the world’s largest biometric systems. Launched on September 29, 2010, aadhar provides a single source of nationwide offline/online identity verification for Indian citizens. So let’s check out everything about the Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change article. After enrolling, citizens could authenticate electronically or through an aadhar card on various portals and places. However, today there have been many issues regarding aadhar editing, for example, aadhar name change, DOB change, etc. One of the common issues which people often look at is – the Aadhar card mobile number change. Let’s look at the steps for the same one by one.
While looking for this aadhar card mobile number change, no perfect solution is recommended anywhere. As a compulsory order, you must now link your phone number with your Aadhar card. Let’s discuss how you can link or change your phone number with your Aadhar.
How to Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change Quickly
There are many cases where you have to change your mobile number or get a new one. In short, if you are going to a unique number, you must update the same number in UIDAI’s database. Now let’s get to know more about this Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change guide.
Let’s discuss how you can change the mobile number on your Aadhar card.
Steps for Aadhar card Mobile Number Change:
- Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center in the area.
- To update or correct your Aadhaar, complete the form.
- Give an Aadhaar executive some form.
- Pay the service cost of INR 30.
- You will receive an acknowledgement slip with the URN on it.
- URN can now be used to check the status of requests for updates.
- The mobile number will be updated within three months in the Aadhaar database.
Steps to Add New Number or Update the Number in the Aadhar Card:
There may be a case in which you want to add a new number to your Aadhar card. For that, follow the following steps:
- Visit the neighbourhood Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- Aadhaar Enrolment Form Upgrade.
- In the form, enter your cellphone number.
- Give the executive the form.
- Utilize biometrics to confirm your information.
- Document submission is not necessary.
- This service is available for a fee of INR 30.
- There is no need for re-registration for individuals who mention their mobile number while enrolling.
Importance of Aadhar Card:
The Aadhar Card stores all the details of an Indian citizen in a government database. All the Aadhar cards are different because of their centralized number, which is unique to everyone. Following are some points that highlight the importance of the Aadhar Card.
- If you are in India, an Aadhar card works for you as proof of identity and address across India.
- Aadhar Card is a paperless online identity; you can use it anywhere.
- You can get your hands on your detail from any place you want, and all of this is because of its online availability.
- This is also very helpful for providing you with identity during train travel.
- It gives you a unique digital platform by which you can authenticate yourself anytime, anywhere.
- Aadhar card does not depend upon caste, creed, religion, and geography. It is a randomly generated number.
- You can benefit from private and government services if you carry your Aadhar Card.
- If you are doing any activity related to your bank account, LPG connection, or bank account, you will need your Aadhar Card for all these services.
After going through the steps of the aadhar card mobile number change, you must have known it is easy. A mobile number on an aadhar card is crucial for getting all the essential updates and information linked to aadhar. So this is all about the Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change article guide.
Hope you like this Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change from here now. If you doubt, change the steps for the aadhar card mobile number change again. If you enjoy reading or checking the Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change then please do share Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change with others as well also.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) –
1. Can the Aadhar Card’s Mobile Number be Updated Online?
Yes, you can change your cellphone number online with the Aadhaar card. A step-by-step procedure is provided below for the same: Your 12-digit Aadhaar number is required to log in to the UIDAI self-service portal. Select “Send OTP.” The tool displays the entered mobile number on the next page. The portal sends OTP to the new mobile number. Put the OTP into the corresponding field. Select “Submit” The portal will offer you a URN to update or modify your mobile number. Go through the aadhar card mobile number change steps for changing the mobile number linked through your aadhar card.
2. What is the Purpose of the Aadhar Card in India?
Aadhaar is a 12-digit personal identification number that India’s Unique Identification Authority created on behalf of the Indian government. Anywhere in India, the number is a means of proving one’s identity and address.
3. Is Aadhar Compulsory?
Aadhaar is not required, according to the UIDAI website’s Aadhaar Myth Busters page. According to the Telegraph Act, 1885 revisions, telecom consumers can freely use their Aadhaar number as a KYC document and identification to get a new mobile connection.